Thursday, February 14, 2013

ETSY WISHLIST

Perusing the listings of fine Etsy goods is my pastime.
Not that I have the money to drop on most of these things at the moment, but a girl can dream, right?

X
I love the way that these spats buckle around the knee. 
Black floral lace necklace, evening, party, tatted, elegant

X
The detail of the back of this hand-tatted necklace is beautiful. I think shoulders and backs are beautiful this design really plays off of it.

Women's leather belt -Floral embossed leather with brass buckle-Leta
The structure, texture, and color on this is just lovely.
X 


red rose valentines day necklace - love, romance
This looks like something out of Beauty and The Beast
X
Enchanted magic- Bridal luxury brass butterfly geisha hair sticks
I wish I had long hair so I could use beautiful things like these! Sadly, I don't think this will work for my pixie cut.
X
Blue Blossoms Easter Egg,  hand painted pysanka egg
Such a beautiful little decorative thing.
X
lace necklace - ANAIS- goldenrod ombre - spring necklace

I like how the dye job slowly highlights the lace structure.
X
Sakura Hand Painted set of 2 Ceramic Cups Unique Design
I love the structure of these cups! They look so linear
X
Necklace - Crawfish Claw in Bullet Casing - Scarlet Red -Genuine Materials
Delightfully unexpected jewlery 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment