Thursday, March 21, 2013

ANOTHER ETSY WISHLIST

Less FASHIN in this post. More random stuff that I'm mentally filling my future dream home with.

Dos-à-dos - double journal  rustic wood book - birch bark - woodland brown - unique gift - made to order
Why do I want a double-sided book? I don't really know, but I want it.
X

Kids room // playroom // Turquoise Floating Honeycomb Shelves: Set of 3
Yesterday I made shelves out of hot glue and old cd cases. Easy, and sort of colorful, but I really wish I had some cute little modular shelves like these.
X
Winged Jackalope Sculpture Wolpertinger Rabbit Hare Bunny totem figurine Mascot Amulet gold purple dark.
Some absolutely amazing sculpting and painting on this little creature.
X
Blue Mug Ceramic Coffee Cup Tall White-Blue Rim
Such a lovely color. I like how the clay underneath peeks through.
X
white birch forest - natural white birch woods wall art - 36 x 12
So beautiful and natural. And also something I could probably figure out how to make myself? It's a box with some birch branches, basically.
X
Modern Globe Manzanita Forest  Moss Terrarium

X

No comments:

Post a Comment