Thursday, January 2, 2014

Knitting notes...

I get cold really easily, which makes living in New England during the winter kind of miserable. I like structured coats but I kinda want something more feminine and cozy and beautiful....
"Yuuret" Pattern, found here x
I really love the seed stitch texture, the cables, and the way the ribbing breaks up the silhouette in a flattering way. I'd definatley extend the bottom so it would hit about mid-thigh, and make the sleeves longer. The only disadvantages I see here are the kinda exposed neck and I'm not sure adding more buttons would look
6695731959_3dfb952af3
"Milkweed" pattern, found here x
I really love cables and lace and this pattern has both! I'm not in love with the collar style.
3294123391_4f65ff488f_n
"Silver coat", found here x
I really love the flared silhouette of this coat and the collar/hood style. I find the cabling design a little boring. Free pattern though!


"Chevron Coat" From here x

A nice sleek looking design

No comments:

Post a Comment