Thursday, November 28, 2013

ETSY WISHLIST - BLACK + LINEAR

There's something about the sparseness and darkness of winter that makes me really appreciate a more bold asthetitic.

 Hair stick with small curl and soft spikes - made to order - you pick the color
As soon as I have long hair again, I want lots of elegant hairsticks! This one has a simple linear quality that's really beautiful.
X
70s crochet halter maxi dress / hippie boho backless slinky dress
Personally I've got too much up top for this exact cut to work on me, but I love it here.
X
I thought this piece was mesh fabric and jersey, but its actually all yarn in varying transparencies! 
X
VENETIAN black lace bolero jacket wedding shrug gothic bolero goth lolita jacket victorian bolero black shrug
LACE
LACEEEE
LACEEEEEEEE
X
Abbie Harness Bralette
I love harness-style stuff.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment