Thursday, May 9, 2013

ETSY WISHLIST - MAY

Hand Embroidery Tree Branch with Leaves in Brown and Natural Tan. Botanical Embroidery Hoop Art 5"x9" Fiber Art Wall Hanging
Beautiful, tight embriodery work. I wanna hang this on a wall!
X
Coral Triangle 18" Necklace
Lovely, simple structure. I kinda want to make my own, it doesn't look terribly complicated.
X
FREE US Shipping Beautifully carved 12G- 2mm Yellow Mother of Pearl tribal ear gauge , Angel Wing , Organic gauge earrings L481
I want these babies for my newly gauged ears!!
X
Elegan Knee Length Sleeveless Elegan Balck Lace Party Dress
Ohhh that back. I have a weakness for dark sheer fabrics.
X

MADE TO ORDER: Vintage Yarn Wrapped Triangle Mounted European Antler Spread
Such lovely colors and geometry
X

Fingerless mittens - Rainbow multicolored spring Accessories.
Look at the lovely gradient on these babies!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment